WISE NL works with a number of organizations to further our mission throughout the province of Newfoundland & Labrador and the rest of Canada. Listed below are the organization with whom WISE NL works in close partnership.
- CCWESTT – Canadian Coalition of Women in Engineering, Science, Trades and Technology is a not-for-profit, voluntary network of organizations working together to promote women in science, engineering, trades and technology, and celebrating their contributions to these fields. WISE NL is proud to have been a member of CCWESTT since 1998.
- WinSETT Centre – The Canadian Centre for Women in Science, Engineering, Technology & Trades is a national, action-oriented, non-profit organization that aspires to recruit, retain and advance women in science, engineering, trades and technology. WISE NL partners with WinSETT to deliver the WinSETT Leadership Program, St. John’s Series.
- WISEatlantic – Women in Science and Engineering Atlantic Region aims to inspire girls to learn about science, technology, engineering and math based careers through hands-on activities, and interactions with role models. WISEatlantic offers resources for teachers and parents to teach youth about the diversity within these fields, and provides support to women who use STEM at work through professional development and networking opportunities.
- WISE US – Women in Science and Engineering, Undergraduate Society is one-third of the Newfoundland & Labrador WISE family and a much valued voice for undergraduate students.
- WISE GSS – Women in Science and Engineering, Graduate Stuend Society is one-third of the Newfoundland & Labrador WISE family and a much valued voice for graduate students.
- Corporate Members
Below is a list of organizations with missions and activities that are similar to or supportive of the WISE NL mission and objectives.
Newfoundland and Labrador:
- Women in Resource Development (WRDC)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE)