Membership is open to anyone supporting the mission and goals of WISE NL.
Benefits of Individual Membership
- Network with other professional women
- Gain valuable knowledge and information
- Develop leadership competencies through active volunteerism
- Contribute to your community and profession
- Enjoy and share mutual interests
Benefits of Corporate Membership
WISE NL was established in January 1988, and is an award-winning, provincially and nationally recognized non-profit, volunteer-run organization. Such sustained success is possible in part to strong relationships with other established organizations.
Through Corporate Memberships, WISE NL is very fortunate to have the support of many employers in the province whose goals and objectives align with the goals and objectives of WISE NL. Corporate Members help WISE NL to continue to deliver and develop activities and programs to support the participation, retention and leadership of women in science, engineering and technology studies and careers. In return , WISE NL provides
- Visible recognition of organization with logo on print and on-line materials, and in public presentations within the technical community and to general public.
- Programs and volunteer leadership opportunities that provide unique professional development opportunities that compliment or enhance corporate member offerings.
- Five complimentary individual memberships. Those designated by their organization have the opportunity to participate as full members in all WISE NL activities.
Annual dues for all categories of membership are payable in advance and are due not later than December 31 in each year for the next following calendar year.
Notice of annual dues is given to membership prior to the Annual General Meeting.
|Membership Category||Annual Fee|
|Student or Unwaged Member||$10.00|
Apply, Renew or Upgrade
Click below to access online application and payment forms. Please note that the payment service will incur a transaction fee.
If you wish to pay by cheque or cash, click below to obtain a PDF form that can be printed for completion. Follow the submission and payment instructions included in the form.
For more information, contact the email@example.com.